Wednesday, January 28, 2015

ikea diaper cart

I haven't lived in a 2 story house in over 10 years, so when we bought our new home one of the first things I thought was, "um, I am NOT going upstairs everytime Mila needs a new diaper!"

Lazy? Yes. Convenience wins.

Anyway, I went to Ikea with my sister and the Main Squeeze and saw this pretty thing and knew exactly what I was going to use it for! (Huge shout out to my sister - this puppy was not easy to put together but she dug down deep and did it ;)


Lot of wipes! 

Other diaper/baby supplies and a changing pad.
All the diapers!
I keep extra outfits, burp cloths, and passys in a basket for easy access
All the needs!
What is in the basket? These are items I keep downstairs and within reach all day!
Teething tablets, nail clippers, suppositories (she has tummy issues), hand sanitizer lotion, baby oil for massages, vitamin E for her scar, butt paste, and boogie wipes :)



 What are your must haves!?




No comments:

Post a Comment