Tuesday, April 1, 2014

(my everyday, of every week, of all time) man crush monday

Hashtags have brought on a bunch of random (and sometimes useless) trends.....

#tbt (aka throw back thursday)
#lovemylife
#wcw (aka woman crush wednesday)
#vacationfun
#whatevertheheckyouwanttohashtag

As silly as I think they are, I will admit that I do use them. Well, it's not Monday but I am doing my #mcm (aka man crush Monday)

And here is the hottie:




This guy makes my heart melt. He makes me say stupid girly things. He makes me smile. He can catch my eye from across the room without even trying. He is smart and silly. He has the best smile and his eyes are to die for. He is my all day, every day, of all time man crush. 


If you follow my blog, you may notice that I'm pregnant. I'd have to say he is pretty dang lucky because my pregnancy has been SUPER easy. So far my moods have been pretty good (as in I'm happy most days) and I haven't been sick. You wouldn't know I was pregnant except my stomach as started to pop. 

I am SO excited to have a baby with him. I mean, I'm already exhausted thinking about labor and sleepless nights and the thought of stinky diapers and throw up makes me queasy, but I am excited to have his baby. 

The obvious reason? Um hello. He is smoking hot. ;) But don't let that pretty smile fool you.

He is smart (like going to be a CPA smart ;)
He is silly (like oh-my-gosh you say the craziest stuff)
He is sweet (like this guy never misses a chance to kiss me or tell me he loves me)
He is a hard worker (like working straight through every summer in college to graduate early. Oh and there is the whole got in a terrible accident which ended his career as a Marine and gave him limited use of his arm)
and most importantly, he is a Christian. (like we don't miss a Sunday unless we are out of town or deathly ill)

The last little bit is big. I want our daughter raised in a Christian home with parents that put God in their marriage. 


There are three things that amaze me—
    no, four things that I don’t understand:
 how an eagle glides through the sky,
    how a snake slithers on a rock,
    how a ship navigates the ocean,
    how a man loves a woman.

Proverbs 30:18-19



So here's to the man of my dreams! I love you babe!




Photos courtesy of Ashley Goodwin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment