Monday, March 24, 2014

Our Gender Reveal Party

My big sister, Claire, wanted to have a Gender Reveal party for us. I'll admit, it's not really my cup of tea. I've never been a real big baby person and I don't like showers and what not. It's the attention. It stresses me out.

But, the Main Squeeze and I have a decent size family so we agreed.

And I'm so glad we did! Claire graciously allowed 25 of us to squeeze into her home so that we could make the big announcement. It was awesome to have everyone there (even though some left before we could get photos)!

Claire and I picked Coral and Navy as the color palette because we couldn't find a theme we liked. Coral ended up being a very hard color to find! I made most of the graphics with her valuable input and also made the scratch off name reveals.

Claire - I couldn't ask for a better big sister and aunt to baby Mila. Thank you so much for your hard work! I love you!

Enjoy!


 Newborn Vincent and stank-face me... 






















No comments:

Post a Comment