Monday, September 30, 2013

60 years of memories

Last year, my sister saw a Pinterest post. For their father's 60th birthday, the kids reached out to his friends, family, and co-workers for letters. Ever since then, Claire had it put in her mind that she would do this for our  moms 60th.

Well after a lot of nagging (hopefully people weren't too irritated ;), we managed to get those 60 letters and my mom was quite shocked.

I don't think she realizes how much of an impact she has made on this Earth and I hope the letters serve as a constant reminder of just how amazing she is. Here are some photos of her opening them!

Not sure what to think.... 
We all laughed so hard! It was great. And you can totally see that my mom and I have the same smile and laugh ;) 
Claire and I both wrote about love for pulling weeds. 
60 letters for an amazing 60 year old
We have all gotten married, but we will always been the Tinsley Girls. I love you mom!


2 comments:

  1. What a cool gift for such a special young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I love it. I will have to keep this in mind for my mom or hubby in the future!

    ReplyDelete