Tuesday, August 6, 2013

happy birthday to my main man ;)

As like any other special events in my life, I am writing a blog post!

The main squeeze turns 24 today so I am going to share 24 things I love about him :) 

Luckily we just had photos done in Hawaii with Ashley Goodwin Photography and she took some of just him - so enjoy his sexy-ness ;)

____________________________________________

1. He always smells nice.

2. He rarely gets mad at me. Which is SUPER nice when I mess up ;)

3. He adores, spoils, and plays with our pups - he will be a great dad one day.

4. He has ambition

5. If he likes or is interested in something, he educates himself on the topic

6. He is a hard worker. He started his degree while in the Marines and is finishing it up now. And except for maybe one semester, he has always had a job while in school. He provides for us.

7. He is musically inclined. He just picked up the ukulele and is pretty good!!

8. He likes to dress nice




9. He has the best, sexiest, and prettiest smile around

10. His eyes are AH-mazing as well. Reference below:


11. We agree on most "moral" issues

12. We have the same goals and ideals for the future

13. He likes challenges and picks things up pretty fast (like driving on the opposite side of the road)

14. He puts up with my eccentric taste, thoughts, and personality

15. He is a great listener

16. He is adventurous - rock climbing, zip lining, zorbing, snorkeling, hiking.... when we vacation we like to do some fun things!

17. He never misses a chance to tell me he loves me

18. He can handle me at my worst

19. He has good hygiene! And for a germaphobe like me - that's huge.

20. He has a TERRIBLE memory when it comes to some things, but by golly he can tell you just about anything about the MLB! 

21. He makes me laugh

22. He is smart




23. He appreciates nice things and is willing to do the hard work to get them. 

24. He is the man God made for me. Even though we got married young, have been through some crazy things, and have grown up, I truly believe he is the man I was/am meant to be with.






I love you Vincent! Happy Birthday!!! 




ML




No comments:

Post a Comment