Friday, June 7, 2013

happy anniversary

Five years ago today, I said "I do" to the main squeeze. Pretty hard to believe it's only been five years because we have been through so much that is feels like much longer. 

Five years ago today, people thought we were nuts. And we were. I mean who gets married 3 days after graduating high school?!? Apparently my crazy butt does. 

Five years ago today, we had no idea what we were getting into. We had no idea where we'd be today and we had no idea if we'd still even like each other.

Five years ago today, we took a chance and went with our gut.... and I'm so glad we did.

The last five years have been tough but they have also been rewarding. I was going to type out all the things we have done together in the last 7 years  but instead I made a little video. It's long but I made it for the main squeeze so he better watch it ;)

We've laughed and cried. 
We've fought and made-up. 
We've been on adventures and stayed close to home. 
We've come so far.

I can't imagine my life with out you and I look forward to many more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment