|Photo by Ashley Goodwin Photography|
I will be the first to say the main squeeze and I are pretty much opposites but I loved having to put together a list for it! So here goes!!
1. He loves watching sports (especially the Braves)
I love watching kids movies and reality TV.
2. He is a numbers person and he is crazy good at it.
I literally have to ask what 6x4 or 15-8 is (in all fairness I got As & Bs in school - I just don't like math!)
3. He is hot natured. As in he can wear boxers and a t-shirt year round.
I can never feel my toes
4. He is a very quiet, private, and reflective person.
I am loud and never shut up
5. He is a sexy Italian - that tans.
I am a porcelain doll - that burns.
6. He wears very preppy and classic clothes.
I am very eclectic. Patterns, colors, chunky jewelry...
7. He hates cucumbers
I love them
8. He will read EVERY marker at a museum
I just like to glace at the object/exhibit and I'm good
9. He is usually pretty calm, cool, and collected
I'm usually overly dramatic, emotional, and blunt
10. He is an older sibling
I am a younger sibling
11. He isn't big on reading
Reading is my escape
12. He doesn't like picking out presents but doesn't mind paying. Which is good because...
I love buying presents!
13. He is musically inclined
I'm a better singer
14. Vincent doesn't mind "roughing it" (he was a Marine after all!)
I'm a germaphobe that can't stand being outside for too long
15. He "goes-with-the-flow"
I make iteneraries
What about you and your special someone? What are y'alls differences? Comment with your link <3