Tuesday, March 19, 2013

my favorite things


Brown Paper Packages...


"Tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things!"

Let's be honest, you can't just read that... you have to sing it!


-----------------------------



What is your favorite book?
Of all time? Sorry Charlie, I can't pick one... I am currently reading this-
buy here


What is your favorite song?
I'm digging Mindy Gledhill's All About Your Heart. It's a stunning love song.


What is your favorite color?
Green and navy blue


What is your favorite destination?
I loved Hawaii and can't wait to go back.


What is your favorite memory?
Any that involve my family (esp. ones with my dad)


What is your favorite TV show?
I LOVE these:

Y'all know I love Matt Bomer. I would love to meet him.

I was SO sad when they cancelled the show BUT they reached an agreement and it's back! Y'all - I almost cried when I read it was cancelled. Ask Vincent.





What is your favorite movie?
Any Disney. I'm so sorry. I can't pick one!

What is your favorite food?
Southern fried babyyyy


What is your favorite dessert?
Sour Cream Pound Cake - more specifically  Vincent's step-dad's Sour Cream Pound cake. Phil is an amazing baker!


What is your favorite treat?
cookie dough


What is your favorite car?
Camaro and Mercedes C63 (what? A girl can dream!)




What is your favorite piece of clothing?
my baggy USMC sweatpants


What is your favorite fashion accessory?
statement necklaces and brooches


What is your favorite perfume?
Twirl by Kate Spade
buy here. it's yummmmmy


What is your favorite leisure activity?
Reading and photography


Who is your favorite author?
Nicholas Sparks, James Patterson, and Steve Berry


Who is your favorite actor/actress?
MATT BOMER - he is so handome
(and if you know me, this is a duh - ) Sly Stallone. I love him


Who is your favorite singer?
Jack Johnson and Patsy Cline

Who is your role model?
My nanny and mom. They are both such strong women and handle everything with grace and humility. They are strong, kind, and passionate. 

Where is your favorite place to be?
With the main squeeze and our pups



Send me yours!!! :)



Don't forget to "like" and "follow" me!

4 comments:

  1. Drop Dead Diva is back?! Um, you seriously just made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl! I was SO excited when I heard!!!! I first saw it on Facebook and then here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/lifetimes-drop-dead-diva-back-425660

      YAY!!!

      Delete