Friday, March 8, 2013

fun finds friday!!

I love Fridays! I mean not just because it's almost the weekend but because I love Fun Finds Fridayyyyyy!!!

I love sharing random stuff with y'all.

Today's post will be a little different. Different as in not all the stuff I post will be products - some of the things will be things that have simply caught my eye and you need to see! Really. You need too. 

Let's start with some eye candy:

Mr. Matt Bomer. 
I have been obsessed with this beautiful creature since I "discovered" him on White Collar (BTW - BEST SHOW EVER. You need to watch it.) He is just perfection. Swoooooon. He is so pretty I had to share 2 pictures.





Modern Family: wit and wisdom from america's favorite family.
Another show I love. I just simply love it.
buy here



China's Abandoned Wonderland

These photos are so haunting and fascinating. A must see.

View more here




Gas Stove USB Cup Warmer
I pinned this a long time ago... ok so like the end of 2011 but that was a while ago! I think it's too cute. Such a witty idea!


buy here


This Dress from Lily Boutique
It's like a modern Downton Abbey-esk dress. 


buy here


Pie Server:
Say what!? I think this is pure genius!


buy here

Portable vinyl player!
This makes my heart jump :)

buy here


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment