Tuesday, February 19, 2013

fun finds friday.... on tuesday

So, I was super busy AGAIN this Friday and didn't get to do a Fun Finds Friday so here it is.... on Tuesday! 

Enjoy ;)



Suede Camera Bag

We are going on a trip to New Zealand and Hawaii in May... I think I need this camera bag. Neeeeeeed!!!!

buy here




Colt 45 Bullet Earrings

I saw these a while ago and finally remembered to Pin them! I adore them. Classy and bad a$$ - what more can a Southern girl want?!

buy here



Personalized World Travel Map
My sister got one for Christmas from her in-laws. I lurve it. It comes with color coded pins and a personalized plaque. What a great way to keep up with all the cool places you go!
buy here



Personalized etched copper Morse code necklace

You can pick what is put on the necklace! How cool!? I was thinking my dad's name or a cool Bible verse.


buy here


Mini Milk Jugs
Y'all. For real. How cute are these mini milk jugs?!?! I die. They are way too cute!


buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment