Friday, January 11, 2013

fun finds friday!

It's FRIDAY!
**cue jumping up and down on bed **

I have seen some other bloggers do a fun-find-Friday and I want to join in! So fun!

Anyway - here are my finds for the week!

These PJ bottoms called Punjammies. "PUNJAMMIES™ are created in after-care facilities for women who have been rescued, released or escaped from a life of forced prostitution." (from their site).

They are beautiful, affordable, and a great cause.


I have been OBSESSED with raw diamonds lately. I have no idea why but I find them beautiful. They are imperfect and unique.


This camera. It shoots wide and adds a certain wimsy to photos. Adore.


Lastly, there is this monogram sweater. That I want realllllly bad. For $40 too! You can't beat that!



No comments:

Post a Comment