Saturday, November 3, 2012

thankful - day three

DAY THREE

I am thankful for my family. They drive me nuts but always have my back.

I am thankful for my mother. The Lord knew what He was doing when He made her my mom. She is the strongest & kindest person I know.


I am thankful for my sister. We weren't always the best of friends but we have always been in each others corners. She is my source of honest feedback, awesome clothes, and constant support.


I am thankful for my nanny and papa for being my second parents. My nanny is one of my best friends and I am so very thankful that God put such a beautiful woman in my life. My papa was my stand-in father for so long and I love him more than words can say.




I am thankful for my step-dad, who came into my life and has changed it for the better. He loves me as one of his own and I love him like a father. I thank the Lord for finding him a place in our hearts.

I am thankful for my bro-in-law. He is my I-saw-something-random-on-the-internet-and-you-totally-need-too-see-it person. He's witty and uber smart. He's an awesome addition to the family.


I thank the Lord for my crazy, beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment