Friday, November 2, 2012

thankful - day 1

Every year I want to do the "What I am Thankful for" thing and every year.... I forget. Even this year I'm a day behind on my first post! Oy vey! Don't judge me!

Anyway. I'm going to do it!!!

DAY ONE:

I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Without Him I would be nothing. I am thankful that He loves me, forgives me, and wants me.
Thank you Lord for this beautiful life you have given me and for your unending love.


"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ"
1 Cor. 15:57


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog while looking through some of my favorite pins on Pinterest. I love the date night ideas! Your gratitude posts are beautiful and you have a refreshingly candid writing style. I haven't blogged in a year, but you have inspired me to get back to it beginning with catching up on my own 30 Days of Thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :) I appreciate all the kinds words and I'm glad you enjoy my posts!

      You should! It's hard to keep up with - heck I only started in January and I fall behind but it's worth it! :)

      -ML

      Delete