Anyway, thought I would share a recipe!
It takes about 35 minutes to throw together and cook. Oh, and it's super yummy and healthy!
Greek Chicken Pita Casserole (4 servings)
2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (canned chicken works too)
2 small-medium zucchini, cubed
½ Tablespoon of minced garlic
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can of cream of chicken
¼ cup of chicken broth
1 small tomato, cubed
1 piece of pita bread
3-4 oz of Feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine the cooked chicken, zucchini, onion, cream of chicken, chicken broth, garlic, and seasoning in a bowl.
3. Pour into ungreased 9in pan
4. Sprinkle feta and chopped tomato on top
5. Spray olive oil on both sides of pita, rip into small pieces and place on top.
6. Sprinkle Greek seasoning on top
7. Cook for 20 minutes
*If you don’t have Greek seasoning around the house, you can use a mixture of pepper, onion powder, and parsley.
(This meal got two thumbs up from my husband... so it must be pretty good ;)