Wednesday, July 18, 2012

random video wednesday

I have actually been posting a lot of DIY stuff and so for today, I am going to post videos that make me go "awwwwww!!!"

I am not an avid YouTuber but I love me som GodVine. I love the vidoes they post - they are postive, inspiring, and cute.

These are all animal videos. If you don't like animals, I doubt you have a soul (ok.. that's harsh but for real!? Who doesn't love cute animals!?!)

Here are some that I got a good kick out of!!

How cute are those pandas?! I mean for real. If that didn't make you smile, I don't know what will!!!


Look at his butt! How cute is this little man!?

The one below is probably one of my favorites of all time. I don't know why but I think its hilarious!! I know it's old but I don't care. It's funny. :)



Hope you smiled today :)

2 comments: