Wednesday, January 11, 2012

change

I am SO ready for change it's not even funny. I want to re-do my house (much to Vincent's dismay). We have the most awkward layout EVER in this rental home and I want to pull my hair out! We have no seating for guest either! It's just so weird. Here is my wonderful photoshop attempt at showing you the awkwardness. The layout is just so weird. Thankfully it's a rental so I don't have to suffer for the rest of my life (yes, my OCD is so bad that I consider this torture).

The first plane is what we have now and the second is the one I want. We have a leather couch that I think needs to move to Vincent's office and I want to snab the awesome red couch that is in his office and put it in the den. I don't care where the two chairs and table go. Under these awesome plans is the couch I want.

NOW! Who wants to get my oh-so-lovely husband on board?! ;)







2 comments:

  1. LOVE that couch. Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just saw your comment!! Still new at this!! I think I found it under Herringbone Couch on Pinterest. I can't seem to get it to load but I will try and locate it tomorrow! :)

      Delete