Thursday, December 29, 2011

time for something new

Hello!
I am not "new" to blogging. I've followed some over the past few years and have always wanted to have one- I just didn't know how or why.

How to make one oh-so-pretty.
Why would anyone read what I have to say?

Well- I came to the conclusion that I don't care if people don't read my blog. It's not for them. It's for the creative monster that is wanting to explode from inside of me. I have scrap booked for 10+ years, crafting since I could crawl, writing since I got my first homework assignment, and journaling ever since my dad died. So technically I have been "blogging" all my life. Suppose I'm an expert? ;)

Here is a random photo of myself, my husband, Vincent, and our two pups (Rocky - a mutt and Maddux - a Cairn terrier)






You will see a mixture of my photography and my life on here.



And please excuse my A.D.D. when it comes to the layout/design. I get bored easily.
So for those who might stumble upon my blog- welcome! Anywho. Here is to my first post! I hope I can keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. Very well designed blog. I'm sure if your husband knew that picture was for your blog, he would have given an even sterner look.
    www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I'm not too sure! I took it at Thanksgiving before I started this and I doubt he has seen it since I added it ;)

      And thank you! Still new to it all but I'm learning!!

      Delete